New version is available. This time only minor bugfixes. Download it here:
Friday, June 22nd, 60% off on Helpinator Professional. Use coupon code JUNE2012. Only 10 licenses available.
– Updated documentation
– UI tweaks
Q: Why there’s no “copy code” button for code snippets in CHM and WebHelp?
A: Incorporating “copy code” button requires some non-js code, Flash in particular, and that will make your CHM help files completely unusable because of security settings users may have. To copy a code snippet content from CHM file just double click it to select it entirely and click Ctrl+C.
This Friday (20th of April, 2012) we are going to run a huge sale. 60% off all Helpinator editions, but for one day only. Be prepared!
Use coupon code APRIL20.
- Reworked screenshot capture, added optional mouse cursor capture, capture region and other improvements
- Added WebHelp left sidebar styles
- New CHM/WebHelp templates with synchronised UI styles for CHM and WebHelp
To get your 50% discount use coupon code FEB2012. Offer expires on March 1st, 2012.
– Added style selectors in the topic editor
– Added WebHelp companions – support for Google Analytics, Disqus and AddThis services. You can see example use in our WebHelp.
– Added styles for Step-by-Step Guides
– Now spellchecker language switches automatically when changing current project language.
– Added hyperlinks for shapes in image editor
– Added “Insert Image library” topic editor tool button
– Added “Insert Snippet” topic editor tool button and context menu item
– Added “Insert Code Snippet” topic editor tool button and context menu item