- Added option to create styles for shapes and tables
- Added "Step by step guides"
- Reworked style editor
- Added new default CHM/Web help template with navigation buttons
- Fixed: reading additional template files in VCS-friendly mode
- Fixed: "export images" command when no active row in the list of limages
- Added: now you can store additional files inside CHM/Web Help templates
- Added: auto-number topics on output
- Updated help
- Added: categories in image library
- Added: screenshot REcapture
- Added: "skip topic" flags
- Added: Web Help header and footer
- Added: Language strings
- Added: option to disable project checkup before compile
- Changed "Image library" and "Topic List" interfaces, button layouts in other lists
- Fixed: problem with library images inside table cells
- Fixed: deleted topics remained in output until save/open operation
- Added: smart indent like in MS Word
- Fixed: duplicate files of embedded images in Web Help
- Fixed: keywords order in Web Help
- Fixed changing topic ID
- Fixed copy/paste from other applications
- Fixed compilation of CHM files with locale different from system default locale
- New "Tools" node in the project tree view
- 3 new tools: "Context ID Editor", "Screenshot" and "Global Spellcheck"
- Spellchecker options
- New spellchecker dictionaries
- Speed improvements
- Several bugfixes
- Fixed error in PDF output (thank you, Predrag!)
- Fixed error with "system" symbols in keyword files in Web help (thank you, Hermann!)
- Increased topic load speed (thank you, Lee!)
- Fixed XML Import/Export errors.
- Links and actionable TOC in PDF files
- Better unicode support
- Cross-project styles with editor
- Better CSS support in HTML-based documentation
- CVS-friendly storage mode where every project item is in separate file.
- Cloned images - library images that share the same background.
- Built-in reports help you to manage help authoring projects better.
- Project verification before compilation.
- New Compile Log window with HTML formatting.
- Library images now can be shown in full size inside topic editor
- To-Do for project and individual topics.
- Header and Footer for PDF output.
- PDF outline corresponding to topic structure
- Page numbers in Table of Contents in PDF documents.