If you do not have enough HTML knowledge to create your own template you can use "Template Builder" feature:
1. Select "HTML Templates" node in project tree.
2. Right-click on it.
3. Select "Add Template Builder" from pop-up menu.
4. You will be prompted for a unique name of template.
5. Template Builder window appear.
Each template consists of the following parts:
- breadcrumbs area (shows path to current topic with links)
- navigation (links to previous and next topics)
- content (where the topic content will be)
- see also (related topics list)
You can check each template part to appear/disappear from template. Click "Edit" to make change the way template part appear. You can change:
- background color
- border color, line style and width
Click "Switch to HTML" if you want to edit your template in normal HTML mode. Note that you can not revert back to Template Builder from HTML.
Click "Export" to export current template to HTML so you can import it to other Helpinator projects.