QtHelp is Qt’s own help file format provided via Qt assistant. Helpinator creates all necessary project files and calls QtHelp compiler. But you need to install Qt SDK and then go to Main Menu->Tools->Options, select “Compilers” tab and enter path to the one of available desktop BIN folders (the one with qcollectiongenerator.exe)
JavaHelp is Java native cross-platform help system that can be deployed with desktop and web applications.
Helpinator handles all project xml and html files creation but requires JDK and JavaHelp SDK to compile resulting .jar file.
To obtain JavaHelp SDK visit this page: http://javahelp.java.net/
Once you have JDK and JavaHelp SDK on your machine, select Main Menu->Tools->Options, “Compilers” tab and enter paths to BIN folders of both packages. Then you are redy to compile JavaHelp!
– Added new output formats: QtHelp, JavaHelp, EPUB and MOBI
– More options for WebHelp
– Batch compile command (instead of old “Compile All”)
In this update:
– Added text field to add custom tags to the HEAD section of WebHelp’s index.html
– Added PDF setting to control PDF Viewer default window layout
– Added option to export Anchors as subtopics
– Added editor context menu commands “Add to library” and “Open editor” for easier image handling
– “Insert snippet” command is now capable of inserting parameterized text snippets
Surprise sale! Pro Edition just 30USD, only 10 units available. Use coupon code SURPRISE.
You might know that Delphi XE2 comes with a new framework for cross-platform rich graphics applications called Firemonkey. There were a couple of Firemonkey-related contests already that focused on useful business applications and… we think that was booooring.
Check out summer discounts update:
New version is available. This time only minor bugfixes. Download it here: