Version 3.10 adds new output format: OracleHelp. This format and help system is maintained by Oracle. It has two “modes”
1. OracleHelp for Java – for use with Java applications
2. OracleHelp for Web – for use as a WebHelp.
Using Helpinator you can create source data for both “modes”. It creates “books” for all languages in the project and OracleHelp for Web configuration file.
Also Helpinator creates “launcher.cmd” file for easy testing of your help system.
You can read more about OracleHelp here:
How to compile OracleHelp:
1. Download and install JDK:
2. Download and install OracleHelp
3. Set Helpinator options (Main Menu->Tools->Options, “Compilers” tab)
4. Now you can click “Compile OracleHelp” on the main tool bar.
Compiled OracleHelp looks like this: